HOW WE WISH TO SHARE WITH OTHERS
- Have monthly group meetups where everyone can share their journey through the physical garden and how it relates it to their Spiritual Garden.
- Group exchanges of how the actual experience of gardening enriches one’s spiritual garden.
- Useful information on how to make your physical gardens more beautiful and how to produce a wonderful harvest.
- Provide a FREE PDF of a Gardening/Spiritual Journal, where you can document all the activities in your outer garden and your thoughts and emotions of the growth in your spiritual garden
- Provide detailed plans and building supply list for our Portable Garden design. It has proven effective in nursing homes, apartments, and in our own home. It’ allows anyone to garden, no matter what your situation may be. The disabled love these gardens and use them year after year.
- An ongoing blog of people’s thoughts and ideas of their spiritual enrichment through gardening and how their gardens thrive.